Saturday, July 12, 2008

Key to my heart

Yesterday (now a few days ago, because this is an old post...) Donald stopped by my place on his way home from work. I'd spent the entire day in bed, feeling sick, and generally having a way-horrible day.

He brought me the best gift in the world, all purchaced at----Sobey's.

One "tranquility" chocolate bar by Newtree Chocolates. It is milk chocolate infused with lavender and lime, and it is so so good. It is like a really good spa-massage in your mouth. I've always wanted to try it, so I was delighted.



Also two dark chocolate chocophilia bars, both kinds that I haven't tried (mocha bean and dark venezualan)! I haven't been feeling well lately, so it is wonderful to now have a stash of chocolate. And finally, two 'money comb' scratch tickets, which combine two other things I love: lottery tickets and honey bees.

Pretty much exactly what I needed to cheer me up, and all from the Sobey's. How thoughtful and lovely.

2 comments:

A. M. Stine said...

Hearing that makes me love Donald even more.

Drew said...

this blog is freakin dead...