Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tripping to Sobey's


Another trip to Sobey's, another post.  I found myself and my company with an inebriated craving for milk & cookies, and so we walked to the (downtown) grocery store and each purchased two cookies and a Milk2Go.  I had a white rocky road and a chocolate rocky road and a vanilla milk.  I also bought the lemon dream chocophilia (white chocolate + lemon) which did not disappoint.  We sat in the bistro to eat our snack, and I asked for two glasses to pour our milk in.  The server behind the bar gave me two largish plastic glasses, which was a bit surprising, considering they do not appear to be a plastic type of place.  Aside from the plastic, the bistro area was a quiet place to sit and satisfy our milk&cookie yearning.  
The cookies were exactly what we wanted.  And obviously, the vanilla milk was super delicious, but when isn't it?
The chocophilia bar was more lemony than I'd expected, but also perfect.  
On our way out, we decided to pick out a pomegranate after I mentioned that I found them to be a sexy fruit.  I'm not sure why, but they strike me as seductive in a fertile way?  The way one might be seduced by a woman in her early 30's?
Note: a quick google image search of the phrase "sexy pomegranate" provides the result that I am not alone in appreciating the seductive qualities of this fruit.

xoxo, Grocery Crush

1 comment:

Drew said...

they probably dont give out
'glass' glasses because of all the fights that break out there.